This month I've invited Chef Ethan Stowell to show us a recipe that is a HIT with his boys!
He tells us about growing up around great food at home and how it helped influenced his life...and ours in Seattle.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lb thick cut bacon diced
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 package of fresh rigatoni pasta
- Sauté diced bacon in olive oil over medium heat
- Cook pasta in separate pan
- When pasta is done, drain (make sure to preserve some pasta water), add pasta to bacon pan
- Add salt, pepper, and ½ ladle of pasta water to pasta/bacon mixture
- Remove from heat and add 3 egg yolks, stir well
- Add Parmesan and serve
See all recipes on my site: