- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed into 1" cubes
- 8 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- 3 Tbsp rosemary
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
1. Spread cubed butternut squash on 2 foil-lined baking sheets. Drizzle some olive oil, season with salt, pepper, and rosemary, and stir the squash. Bake in a preheated 400 F oven for about 30 minutes, or until squash is tender when pierced with a fork. Halfway through, stir and turn butternut squash so it doesn't burn.
2. When done, place in a large casserole dish, sprinkle with some cranberries, chopped pecans, and bacon, and stir. Drizzle with some maple syrup, and serve warm.