6-ounce portion/person of halibut (or other firm white fish)
Veggies of choice, I like:
1 large shallot, thinly sliced
2-3 garlic cloves
1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
Small bunch fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
Fresh thyme and or rosemary
Extra virgin olive oil (1 tablespoon per packet)
Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. You will need a large piece of parchment paper or bag for each portion of halibut.
3. Drizzle fish with olive oil and season with salt + pepper and lemon
4. Place fish in bag or piece of parchment, add veggies of choice, also good with asparagus, courgettes, thinly sliced potatoes, etc.
5. Fold the parchment over the fish and vegetables, crimping edges to create a sealed packet.
6. Place sealed packets on a baking sheet. Bake 12 to 13 minutes or until fish is cooked through (a toothpick poked through the parchment will slide through the fish easily). Carefully open the packets, steam will escape.
7. Serve with rice or cous cous